Program requirements – are you eligible?
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be 15 years of age or older
- Be 19 years of age or under at completion of program
- Have not yet achieved MOE (Grade 12) graduation
- Have successfully completed all Grade 10 courses
HOW to APPLY
- Complete an application package.
- You can pick one up from your school’s Counselling / Career Centre or from the District Career Programs office at 2606 Alliance Street (3rd floor) in Abbotsford or print off the forms in the Application Package section under “Apply Now!”
- Have a teacher complete the reference form.
- Complete the “Statement of Interest” form.
- Attach a copy of your most recent report card.
- Deliver your completed application package to the District Career Programs office. For more information, call 604-504-4618.
WHEN to APPLY
For priority acceptance, apply by March 1st of your Grade 10 year.