Above is a live presentation created in Nearpod. Learn more here.
Apps and Cloud Services to Support Blended Learning
Apps to Create Narrated Slides
- Adobe Voice is a free iOS app that lets you make an impact with an amazing animated video. Persuade, inform and inspire anyone online. App Store link.
- ScreenChomp is a recordable whiteboard and is just the canvas you need to jot your ideas down and share them. Developed with teachers and students in mind, ScreenChomp records your touchscreen interactions and audio so you can… App Store Link
- Educreations is a unique interactive whiteboard and screencasting tool that’s simple, powerful, and fun to use. App Store Link
- ShowMe. Educators from over 53,000 schools use ShowMe to flip their classrooms App Store Link
Online Learning and Collaboration
- Matific takes a unique approach to teaching K to 6 math using hands-on and interactive mini-games, called episodes. These immersive bite-sized apps for tablets and personal computers are based on a modular and progressive spiral learning system. App Store Link
- Nearpod is an interactive presentation and assessment tool that can be used to amazing effect in the classroom. Nearpod is multiplatform and works on any device. App Store Link
- Quizalize makes fun games on any topic to play in class or as homework. Runs on all browsers.
- TodaysMeet is a backchannel chat platform for classroom teachers and learners. Easily start rooms with no registration, and can immediately start powerful conversations that augment the traditional classroom. Runs on all browsers.